Turnaround Time

I have now placed 2 separate orders with Shoplet for 3-ring binders for my classroom and 2 others.Both were cancelled because the products were out of stock "indefinitely".

I don't know about you, but my definition of that word would mean "forever". Not, "still online but now 40 cents more expensive per item". After my first order was cancelled, I called to get my 20% welcome discount applied to my second order and the woman on the other end did not comprehend what I was saying. She was trying to explain to me how to enter a coupon.

I know how, I've done it once. Finally after talking to someone, she said I had to place the order and then they would give me the discount on their end. Right... like I believed that.

Needless to say, it didn't matter anyway because my 2nd order was cancelled as well.What a joke.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Shoplet. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shoplet to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shoplet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments