2.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Horrible customer service.Talked to 3 people who assured me they would send me a shipping label.

Finally received a label, and it was forthe wrong item in my order.I'm still waiting for the correct label to show up.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Shoplet. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shoplet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Shoplet to other companies on our site.

Comments

Bound Brook, New Jersey, United States #1232343

Do not by from Shoplet....horrible experience.I should have read all the bad reviews about this company before I let Amazon fulfill an order with them.

Amazon should follow up with their vendors to make sure they are providing the customer service that is warranted.

The file cabinet I ordered was damaged and does not look like the picture as it is missing the Lorell plate on front. ..no model numbers or anything to identify that it truly is a commercial filing cabinet made by Lorell.

I initially called customer service and spoke to Jullian at Shoplet ext 158.

He sent out another and said they would have it checked for damage before sending out. The second came damaged and once again without the name tag on it. I called the manufacturer's vendor SP Richards and spoke with Evelyn who said it should have the name pate. Many hours were spent trying to rectify.

Finally spoke to Christopher at Shoplet in NY 212-619-3353 who promised me he would have the second damaged one picked up at my home and would exchange with a third cabinet since they have continually come to me damaged. He DID NOT make good on his promise and got short with me when I explained this was a birthday present and that his promises were all lies. Chris once again promised to call me first thing in the morning two days in a row with answers but he never did. On 10-21-16 at 12:10pm I called him out for not communicating with me the past two days...he offered another promise to call me back within the hour with a tracking number...but never made good on that one either.

Giving up on him I called the main vendor...SP Richards again to complain about the service their third party vendor (Shoplet) was giving me.

One week later I received two more filing cabinets, both again were badly damaged and both were missing the name plate on front with no identifiers of who actually makes the cabinet. Another phone call was made to SP Richards who contacted Corporate 404-472-2943 (Angela). Still no solution...but they say "they are continuing to work on it.".

Meanwhile my husbands birthday has come and gone with no gift.

It is my opinion that SP Richards the main vendor should take responsibility of their third party vendors (Shoplet) and see to it that the customers needs are met. 4 '"bad" filing cabinets later....with no resolution. I would not order this product nor would I buy anything from Shoplet as they do not follow through with their promises.

Tony Ellison C/O of Shoplet please take more responsibility of your employees who make promises they can not keep.I asked Chris your manager to speak with you but he would not transfer me, instead he gave me an email of someone to email my complaint to.