Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 08, 2016

I submitted a claim through PayPal, in which they have to contact the company.My claim was closed with a resolution of a full refund.

Before I got the confirmation from PayPal I followed up with shoplet customerservice via email so I have everything in writing.

The csr stated to keep the product I had, and a full refund would be credited back to me.

That was Tuesday 7/5

I have yet to receive a credit back to my account from either PayPal or shoplet.I will wait a few more business days due to the holiday.

Original review posted by user Jul 01, 2016

I am absolutely astonished at your FALSE ADVERTISING, AND YOUR DOUBLE PRICED - SCAMMING service that you are offering online for "a good deal". Your company has absolutely screwed up more than I could have fathoms a company could. The picture shows 112 diapers per box, well that's FAKE. If you think that paying $18.38 for 24 diapers is a deal you are sadly mistaken. I am disgusted to have trusted and given my business to you, when I could have packed up and went down the street and not been caused any ignorance as your company has caused. Every representative that i spoke with is incompetent. Not willing to help and got my blood BOILING. I'm not sure if you feel it's right to screw people over but I guarantee anyone that I passed this Dea along to will be returning their products as well.

I ordered 4 boxes of 112 diapers each, but was only supposed to get 96 diapers for $72.and some change.

448 diapers compared to 96 diapers. ... for $73.98

ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!

sincerely a PISSED OFF CUSTOMER.

P.s. I emailed the customer service this in an email, and all I got back was I'll waive your re-stocking fees this time. ... WHAT?!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Marissawidner09 stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertising and beibg scammed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "disgusted with entire order" of huggies diapers. Shoplet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned huggies diapers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shoplet.

Had an Experience with Shoplet?

Comments