Update added by user Jul 08
I submitted a claim through PayPal, in which they have to contact the company.My claim was closed with a resolution of a full refund.
Before I got the confirmation from PayPal I followed up with shoplet customerservice via email so I have everything in writing.
The csr stated to keep the product I had, and a full refund would be credited back to me.
That was Tuesday 7/5
I have yet to receive a credit back to my account from either PayPal or shoplet.I will wait a few more business days due to the holiday.
Original review posted by user Jul 01
I am absolutely astonished at your FALSE ADVERTISING, AND YOUR DOUBLE PRICED - SCAMMING service that you are offering online for "a good deal". Your company has absolutely screwed up more than I could have fathoms a company could. The picture shows 112 diapers per box, well that's FAKE. If you think that paying $18.38 for 24 diapers is a deal you are sadly mistaken. I am disgusted to have trusted and given my business to you, when I could have packed up and went down the street and not been caused any ignorance as your company has caused. Every representative that i spoke with is incompetent. Not willing to help and got my blood BOILING. I'm not sure if you feel it's right to screw people over but I guarantee anyone that I passed this Dea along to will be returning their products as well.
I ordered 4 boxes of 112 diapers each, but was only supposed to get 96 diapers for $72.and some change.
448 diapers compared to 96 diapers. ... for $73.98
ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!
sincerely a PISSED OFF CUSTOMER.
P.s. I emailed the customer service this in an email, and all I got back was I'll waive your re-stocking fees this time. ... WHAT?!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Beibg scammed
- Still waiting on refund
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Disgusted with entire order
- Product or service
- Huggies Diapers
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I am a retired senior citizen. I went on Craigslist to find an attorney to represent me when an auto repair company performed negligent work on my car. He charge..."
- "I was involved in an accident and directed to rent a car with the Alpharetta location of Enterprise Rent a Car by my insurance company. The insurance covered the majority..."
- "****HORRIBLE DINING EXPERIENCE***I purchased a to-go order from Applebeeâ€™s at 6608 Tara Blvd., Jonesboro, GA 30236 on 3/25/12. When I opened the box expecting to see Bourbon St. Chicken..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."