Shoplet - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Tucker, Georgia
Update added by user Jul 08
I submitted a claim through PayPal, in which they have to contact the company.My claim was closed with a resolution of a full refund.
Before I got the confirmation from PayPal I followed up with shoplet customerservice via email so I have everything in writing.
The csr stated to keep the product I had, and a full refund would be credited back to me.
That was Tuesday 7/5
I have yet to receive a credit back to my account from either PayPal or shoplet.I will wait a few more business days due to the holiday.
Original review posted by user Jul 01
I am absolutely astonished at your FALSE ADVERTISING, AND YOUR DOUBLE PRICED - SCAMMING service that you are offering online for "a good deal". Your company has absolutely screwed up more than I could have fathoms a company could. The picture shows 112 diapers per box, well that's FAKE. If you think that paying $18.38 for 24 diapers is a deal you are sadly mistaken. I am disgusted to have trusted and given my business to you, when I could have packed up and went down the street and not been caused any ignorance as your company has caused. Every representative that i spoke with is incompetent. Not willing to help and got my blood BOILING. I'm not sure if you feel it's right to screw people over but I guarantee anyone that I passed this Dea along to will be returning their products as well.
I ordered 4 boxes of 112 diapers each, but was only supposed to get 96 diapers for $72.and some change.
448 diapers compared to 96 diapers. ... for $73.98
ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!
sincerely a PISSED OFF CUSTOMER.
P.s. I emailed the customer service this in an email, and all I got back was I'll waive your re-stocking fees this time. ... WHAT?!
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Beibg scammed
- Still waiting on refund
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Disgusted with entire order
- Product or service
- Huggies Diapers
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "The staff at drive time is wonderful however I got a piece of *** car. The day after I purchased my car the engine light came on. Took it to..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Mattress Giant 2 years ago. Prior to 2 years the mattress was worn and warped not fit for no man to sleep on. I tried..."
- "Twenty years ago I had all the faucets in my house replaced with Moen Faucets because I wanted faucets that would last a lifetime. Twenty years ago I thought..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."