Shoplet - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Tucker, Georgia
Update added by user Jul 08, 2016
I submitted a claim through PayPal, in which they have to contact the company.My claim was closed with a resolution of a full refund.
Before I got the confirmation from PayPal I followed up with shoplet customerservice via email so I have everything in writing.
The csr stated to keep the product I had, and a full refund would be credited back to me.
That was Tuesday 7/5
I have yet to receive a credit back to my account from either PayPal or shoplet.I will wait a few more business days due to the holiday.
Original review posted by user Jul 01, 2016
I am absolutely astonished at your FALSE ADVERTISING, AND YOUR DOUBLE PRICED - SCAMMING service that you are offering online for "a good deal". Your company has absolutely screwed up more than I could have fathoms a company could. The picture shows 112 diapers per box, well that's FAKE. If you think that paying $18.38 for 24 diapers is a deal you are sadly mistaken. I am disgusted to have trusted and given my business to you, when I could have packed up and went down the street and not been caused any ignorance as your company has caused. Every representative that i spoke with is incompetent. Not willing to help and got my blood BOILING. I'm not sure if you feel it's right to screw people over but I guarantee anyone that I passed this Dea along to will be returning their products as well.
I ordered 4 boxes of 112 diapers each, but was only supposed to get 96 diapers for $72.and some change.
448 diapers compared to 96 diapers. ... for $73.98
ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!
sincerely a PISSED OFF CUSTOMER.
P.s. I emailed the customer service this in an email, and all I got back was I'll waive your re-stocking fees this time. ... WHAT?!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Beibg scammed
- Still waiting on refund
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Disgusted with entire order
- Product or service
- Huggies Diapers
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Mattress Giant 2 years ago. Prior to 2 years the mattress was worn and warped not fit for no man to sleep on. I tried..."
- "The staff at drive time is wonderful however I got a piece of *** car. The day after I purchased my car the engine light came on. Took it to..."
- "I am very upset over a charge of $14.99 added to my gas purchase for ADD FSS RG. I don't think it was marked very clearly on the pump and as..."