Shoplet - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Tucker, Georgia

Update added by user Jul 08

I submitted a claim through PayPal, in which they have to contact the company.My claim was closed with a resolution of a full refund.

Before I got the confirmation from PayPal I followed up with shoplet customerservice via email so I have everything in writing.

The csr stated to keep the product I had, and a full refund would be credited back to me.

That was Tuesday 7/5

I have yet to receive a credit back to my account from either PayPal or shoplet.I will wait a few more business days due to the holiday.

Original review posted by user Jul 01

I am absolutely astonished at your FALSE ADVERTISING, AND YOUR DOUBLE PRICED - SCAMMING service that you are offering online for "a good deal". Your company has absolutely screwed up more than I could have fathoms a company could. The picture shows 112 diapers per box, well that's FAKE. If you think that paying $18.38 for 24 diapers is a deal you are sadly mistaken. I am disgusted to have trusted and given my business to you, when I could have packed up and went down the street and not been caused any ignorance as your company has caused. Every representative that i spoke with is incompetent. Not willing to help and got my blood BOILING. I'm not sure if you feel it's right to screw people over but I guarantee anyone that I passed this Dea along to will be returning their products as well.

I ordered 4 boxes of 112 diapers each, but was only supposed to get 96 diapers for $72.and some change.

448 diapers compared to 96 diapers. ... for $73.98

P.s. I emailed the customer service this in an email, and all I got back was I'll waive your re-stocking fees this time. ... WHAT?!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Huggies Diapers
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #875347 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Shoplet? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.