I ordered some Papermate brand 3-in-1 multi PhD pens from Shoplet because they labeled them as the ones with the red ink pens, not the stylus.But when they arrived they were the ones with the PDA stylus.

And when I tried to return them they wanted to charge me a restocking fee of $22.00 on an order of $37.00, even though it was there mistake with their online description!

And they claim it is clearly marked in their return policy, and it is not.What a Horrible company, bad customer service and I will never shop there again!

Had an Experience with Shoplet?

Comments

Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more