Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Shoplet is a crap show.I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live.

First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture of a vaporizer and they give the description of the vaporizer but then when you pay for it on your online receipt their is suddenly the word "filter" hidden in the description of a vaporizer. They do not have an online system that allows for cancellation of orders even 1 second after purchase because they hope you will just keep the falsely advertised item that they overcharged you for. They have no employees, nor any system, including email, by which to cancel or speak with someone regarding an order except Monday through Friday from 9 to 5, which are the hours most of us are working.

I sent 3 emails right after realizing they had falsely advertised the product I purchased all were ignored. I called them the moment they opened on Monday morning and was told by employee Leeza at ext 188 that she would contact the shipping warehouse and cancel the order and then email me or call me. She did none of those things. She outright lied.

She's a liar and three days later she still hasn't called or emailed. She also never cancelled the order as promised. I called he extension back multiple times and was sent to voice mail. I left her a msg to contact me as promised and she never did, not once.

She's a liar. So, because I was getting no return info from Leeza, I spoke with James who said he would do the same thing. He never did anything. I called a third time at the end of the day and the third women told me the order just shipped.

Now I have the item and I called for a return and Jalene said she would have to contact the warehouse to get authorization for the return and email me back. Also informed me I will have to pay for return freight and a restock fee. This company is absolute crap. It's a Whorperation.

Stealing money from people by falsely advertising with photos and descriptions. The greedy CEO, Tony Ellison is a clown, running a clown show. I will never buy anything from them again, and I will tell everyone I come into contact with in this life to stay far away from Shoplet. Shop here at your own risk.

You've been warned. The photo add below is directly from their website. It shows a picture of the entire vaporizer. They give a description of a vaporizer and slip the word filter into the middle of that description, right where studies show that people tend to skip while reading.

Humans look at the picture and expect to get what they are shown. They read but note the beginning and end of descriptions. Even the last words describe the whole vaporizer, as it is an impeller style. A Filter can not be an impeller style.

The first 5 words also indicate a humidifier.This is blatan false advertising just with the photo.

Review about: Shoplet Shopping Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Shoplet?

Comments