Shoplet.com is quite a comprehensive office furniture resource. They've been selling office furniture and supplies since 1994 and they've got more than 200,000 items in stock. Looking for selection? You'll find it here. There's even a section of the site dedicated solely to eco-friendly items, which is great for those who care about saving our planet.

In addition to a huge selection and products that aren't killing our world as we know it, Shoplet.com offers an amazing 110% Price Match Guarantee. If you find an item that you bought at Shoplet.com for less somewhere else online, Shoplet.com will match the price plus they will give you back an extra 10 percent. Talk about impressive!

nd if that wasn't enough to entice you to try the site out, they're offering new customers an additional 5 percent off their first purchase of $75 or more. Interesting in saving money as well as the planet? This is definitely the place to be.

Shoplet.com Features:

* More than 200,000 items to choose from.

* Huge eco-friendly product selection.

* Promotions and specials.

* 5% off first order of $75 or more.

* Online printing services.

* Free shipping on orders of $45 or more.

* 110% price match guarantee.

Had an Experience with Shoplet?

Comments

#219738

I accidentally ordered the wrong item from Shoplet and immediately contacted them to cancel it.But no they couldn't cancel it because they said it was processed already.

NOT even shipped. So now they say i have to reject it when UPS tries to deliver.

This company has terrible CS and doesn't know how to cancel a simple order.Do NOT buy from them.

Absolutely terrible customer service.Waiting still for a refund check I was supposed to receive 7 MONTHS AGO for a returned order.

I would highly recommend dealing with someone else for office supplies as dealing with them in event of an incorrect order is a time consuming nightmare. Their excuse this week for not sending out the check is that the company President is at a conference in Florida and cant sign it until Monday. They claimed to have accidentally sent the original refund check to an incorrect address and now want to charge me for the stop-fee on that check so they can issue a new one. Ironically, when you call their customer service line, the representative introduces herself, then follows with "how may I exceed your expectations today?" Exceed, really?

How about you try to meet my expectations first, then work on the whole exceeeding bit. it's the equivalent of a D average high school student requesting to perform a heart transplant. Beyond that, their follow up is laughable.

I have had to call them every time I want answers, not once have I been called back after leaving a message.Would love to go back in time to order from someone else as the time it has taken me to deal with their mess has cost me much more than what I initially saved on the shelves I purchased in September.

I'm so sorry to hear that!Can you email me your order # to gracej [at] shoplet.com?

I will do my best to get it resolved.

Thank you!

Nothing about this company is worth the hassle. We still haven't received our shipment and can't reach anyone at the store. Their claim of exceptional customer service is a joke."